Atmospheric Water Vapour Density Table (SI; 0–55 °C)
- Use this table to find the atmospheric water vapour density when you know local air temperature and relative humidity. This table uses Système International (metric) units
- Useful for professionals involved with pychrometrics, meteorology, HVAC, dehumidifiers, and water-from-air systems
- Understand the big picture—complements the "key-hole view" of psychrometric apps
- The table shows an envelope of temperature and relative humidity pairs that are outside the range for Earth's climates
- Purchase and download the PDF file—print a paper copy for office reference and keep a digital copy on your mobile device for field reference!
- Price is in USD