Water-from-Air Project Links
These are projects by others, listed by country. This is for your interest and information only, Atmoswater Research is not responsible for, and has no control over content of these links.
- Ireland / USA: Molecule RnD LTD / Molecule USA LLC, Research & Development Project about Regeneration Optimized Sorbent Materials—"The key feature of our new sorbent materials, is that they reduce the energy required to absorb and desorb water vapor. This feature unlocks energy-efficient humidity management, enabling more efficient desiccant dehumidifier operation, and for a new class of Hybrid Atmospheric Water Extraction designs to be realized."
- Italy: Aquaseek s.r.l., "Aquaseek is a Politecnico di Torino spin-off and Princeton University startup
that leverages patented technologies developed in the two universities."
- Switzerland: Stiftung Sanakvo, liquid desiccant water-from-air system appropriate for developing regions
- USA, Florida: Atmospheric Water Generator Plant (Air Water Corp., Doral, FL, USA), their design type is convection induced/controlled in a structure
- USA, Tennessee, Nashville: Barefoot Republic Farm (scroll down the article to "One Satisfied Customer")