Atlas of the Water-from-Air Resource for California
- "First ever" month-by-month and site-by-site examination of an invisible water resource that has the potential for filling some of California's drinking-water supply needs.
- Atlas of the Water-from-Air Resource for California (45 pages; 15 maps; 17 charts). ISBN: 978-0-9938848-0-1
- August 9, 2014—Bill, Florida, bought an Atlas and commented: - Valuable report. The wide variations over time and very close geography suggest that the AWG “solution” would have to be extremely flexible. It almost defies standardizations of machines. -
- September 29, 2014—Ken, California, bought an Atlas along with some other products and said: - Just purchased some of your research. You are certainly the best in the industry...thanks! -
- Price is in USD.
- Download or view the first five pages of the atlas.